Due to the coronavirus crisis, we are now only seeing Emergency visits only. We anticipate being closed until Monday, May 4, 2020. If you have any ocular emergency please call me directly at 740-963-2120.
The following are considered ocular emergencies and require an urgent visit within 24-48 hours.
1) Chemicals splashed into the eye within the last 24 hours.
2) Sudden loss or decrease in vision, or the appearance of a cloudy veil or shadow in front of the eye.
3) Foreign body in the eye or ocular trauma.
4) Sudden onset halos around lights, especially if associated with a red painful eye
5) Sudden onset flashing lights and/or floaters
6) Sudden onset double vision (seeing two objects)
7) Sudden onset drooping eyelid
Thank you for your understanding.
Matthew Piper, O.D.
Morrow Vision Center
The Health of Your Eyes Is the Heart of Our Practice
Welcome to Morrow Vision Center. At our practice we provide each patient with exceptional eye care and quality vision solutions.
Morrow Vision Center is pleased to offer a 50% discount on a complete second pair of frames and prescription lenses! This offer is available with most vision plans. Morrow Vision Center proudly accepts health savings account cards and flex spending account cards.
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Closed Daily 12:00 to 1:00 for lunch